Now that your employees have done your legwork for you and supplied a pool of recommended prospects, Simppler makes it easy to prioritize the people that you want to look at first. There are various filters on the right-hand side of the Referrals page. Use these to drill down on candidates in the following ways:
- Filter by Type (Followed, Closed or Hot jobs)
- Filter by Team (Sales, Engineering, Marketing, etc.)
- Candidate Stage (if using an applicant tracking system)
- Candidate Type (Interested, Introduction Requested, and Aware. *Reaching out to referrals that are either Interested or Aware is highly recommended!)
- Candidate Relationship (Social, Academic, Professional)
- Employee’s Confidence (Ready to Learn, Hit the Ground Running, and Can Teach Others)
- Use My Name - Your employee has noted that it's ok to mention the referrer’s name when reaching out to the candidate. Also a good place to start!