Imagine you could log into all of your employees’ social media profiles and discover talent directly from their connections. Simppler Talent shows all un-referred candidates, passive referrals, and active referrals in your team's network that would be great fits for your open jobs. Quickly identify the best talent, build rapport, and get them into your candidate pipeline.
Simppler Talent is broken up into 4 Major "Categories", which correspond to your referral funnel as follows:
- These are all of the untouched candidates in your employees' collective network. Tap into this pool of leads and use Simppler's enriched data to start building a conversation with these great first degree connections. Think of this part of Simppler as your warm-lead sourcing tool.
- These are passive candidates that your employees have recommended could be good people to look into. In many cases, the employee will be unsure if the candidate is actively looking, so they've added the person to your "wish" list to take a look and make a judgment call whether or not to reach out. You'll be able to see employee-populated information about the person in addition to the data that Simppler pulls in, like work history, connections, skills, and much much more.
- Anyone that either your recruiting team or an employee has reached out to via Simppler will appear here. Remember that Simppler shows recruiters a shared view of all candidates reached out to, regardless of who made contact.
- The last stage in your referral funnel and your priority #1 to engage. These are active candidates that have expressed interest in your open positions and are eager to talk.
Once you've identified your starting pool of candidates (active referrals, passive referrals, or leads), you can apply a number of additional filters to narrow your audience and dig deeper on aspects like:
- Specific Job Requisition
- Schools Attended
- Seniority (individual contributor vs. manager vs. executive)
You can even type in a specific name to see if that person is connected to anyone in your company or recommended for any positions. No more telling your friend “check out our job board and let me know if you see anything that fits.”
Simppler Talent cards eliminate the noise of profiles and show you the most important information first:
- Current title and company
- Total work experience
- Last two jobs and length of tenure
This is normally enough to give someone a quick screen to see if they fit the bill. When you're ready to dive deeper and read more about the prospect, simply click “details” at the bottom of their card.
You’ll see total work history, education, skills, all recommended jobs, and social profiles (G+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Angel.co, and of course email) that Simppler was able to collect online. This is all meant to arm you with enough information to send that introductory note, which you can also do straight from Simppler Talent...
Once you've identified your ideal candidate, it’s time to reach out.
Remember, these are all 1st degree connections within your company, so you already have a step up on the cold call/email competition.
Click “send message” at the bottom of their card to initiate a message screen.
Simppler Talent comes pre-loaded with a default outreach template, which you can change or add templates by clicking on your email in the top right dropdown > settings > email templates > and “create new template” under Talent Sourcing Template
Clicking “send” will generate a message to that candidate’s email inbox, to which they’ll be able to reply, attach a resume, etc.
The card will turn green once you’ve contacted the candidate and move to the “Contacted” header tab. You’ll also be able to track all activity on the message like views and replies from both sides under that card’s activity history. You can also archive cards (if the person is a poor fit for the job) which will be retrievable from the “Archived” header tab.
See below for a printable PDF of recruiter best practices.